The International Scientific Conferences "Applications of Mathematics and Statistics in Economics" are organized each year by three Faculties of three Universities from three countries - University of Economics, Prague (Czech Republic), Matej Bel University in Banská Bystrica (Slovakia) and Wrocław University of Economics (Poland).
The Conference is to take place in Jindřichův Hradec from 2nd to 6th September 2015. The day of an arrival will be on Wednesday, Semptember 2nd. Two next days will be days of the papers presentation. On Saturday it will be organized the trip which will be known soon. The conference closing will be on Sunday.
Papers must be thematically related to the applications of mathematics and statistics in economics and contain in one of the following sections:
- Macroeconomics, Public Economics and Methodological Issues of Economics
- Social Economics, Economic Sustainability and Demographic Economics
- Financial Markets, Risk Measurement and Insurance
- Microeconomic Issues
- Multidimensional Statistics in Economics
Types of participation in the conference
- active participation - with a presentation (with the paper included in the proceedings),
- active participation - with a presentation (with the paper non-included in the proceedings),
- passive participation - without a presentation (no paper included in the proceedings).
- 2nd March – abstract submission and preliminary registration
- 16th March – notification of abstract acceptation
- 19th April – paper submission
- 22nd May – notification of paper acceptation
- 8th June – camera ready paper submission
- 15th June – final acceptation
- 30th June – deadline for conference fee payment
- Prof. Ing. Richard Hindls, CSc., dr. h. c. (University of Economics, Prague, Czech Republic)
- Prof. Ing. Stanislava Hronová, CSc., dr. h. c. (University of Economics, Prague, Czech Republic)
- Prof. RNDr. Rudolf Zimka, PhD. (Matej Bel University in Banská Bystrica, Slovakia)
- Prof. dr hab. Walenty Ostasiewicz (Wrocław University of Economics, Poland)
- Dr hab. prof. UE Zofia Rusnak (Wrocław University of Economics, Poland)
- Doc. Ing. Emília Zimková, PhD. (Matej Bel University in Banská Bystrica, Slovakia)
- Mgr. Ing. Martin Boďa, PhD. (Matej Bel University in Banská Bystrica, Slovakia)
- Ing. Kristýna Vltavská, Ph.D. (University of Economics, Prague, Czech Republic)
- Dr Beata Zmyślona (Wrocław University of Economics, Poland)
- doc. Ing. Jakub Fischer, Ph.D.
- doc. RNDr. Luboš Marek, CSc.
- Ing. Petr Mazouch, Ph.D.
- Ing. Zdeněk Šulc
- Ing. Lukáš Sobíšek
- Ing. Prokop Závodský, CSc.
- Šárka Zívalová